Asalaam Alaikum, Today’s topic is Istikhara Dua For Love Marriage. Are you feeling confused about your marriage with a person you have loved lately? Love Marriage confusion can be frustrating. Maybe you aren’t sure if the person you’ve been with for many years is the one, or perhaps you are unsure of where you stand with the person you are in love with.
I am sure we all had a decision whereby we don’t really know exactly which way to go, whether it’s love marriage or arranged marriage. You don’t know if it’s going to be successful or not. Suppose you want to know whether the person you have chosen is right for you or not.
To get assurance about your love marriage, the best Islamic way is Istikhara dua For Love Marriage. This is the halaal way to ask the guidance of Allah (SWT) to make the best decision for your life.
How To Perform Istikhara For Love Marriage Step by Step
- You have to start it in the state of ablution.
- Now Recite Two Rakat Nafil Namaz
- You have to recite Surah Kafiroon first
- Now read Surah Al Ikhlas
- Then Recite the Istikhara Dua, which is given below
- Now Say the name of your lover or partner with his/her mother’s name
- You have to perform this Istikhara For Love Marriage for 5 days
- Within 5 days, you will get a sign in your dream whether the person you love is correct or not for you.
This Istikhara For Love Marriage will guide you in the right way and make your decisions right. However, It is essential that you have to perform this Istikhara from the depth of your heart.
If you have any kind of marriage-related issue, then you can read – Surah Taha for Marriage
Dua Of Istikhara For Love Marriage in Urdu
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلَا أَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ شَرٌّ فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدُرْ لِيَ الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ ارْضِنِي بِهِ
Translation of Dua For Istikhara For Love Marriage
Allahumma inni astakhiruka bi’ilmika, Wa astaqdiruka bi-qudratika, Wa as’aluka min fadlika al-adhimi fa-innaka taqdiru wala aqdiru, Wa ta’alamu wala a’alamu, Wa anta allamul ghuyub. Allahumma in kunta ta’alamu anna hadhal amra khairun li fi dini wa ma’aishi wa’aqibati amri faqdirhu wa yas-sirhu li thumma barik li fihi, Wa in kunta ta’alamu anna hadhal amra shar-run li fi dini wa ma’ashi wa’aqibati amri fasrifhu anni was-rifni anhu, Waqdur li ya-l-khaira haithu kana thumma ardini bihi.
Can We Do Istikhara To Get Married To Someone You Love
Love is complicated and being confused about love is no big deal. If you’ve been struggling to find answers about getting married to someone you love, then worry not. The good news is that you are not the only one confused about love, alone in this confusion! The better information is that it is possible to clear up this confusion.
Okay, so I understand that if you are here, reading this, you are probably in the situation right now or at least have been here before if you have been dealing with ongoing confusion about Getting Married to Someone you love.
You may not have taken the time to evaluate what type of love you are looking for after getting married. Because of the ups and downs going on in your relationship, you are still confused about whether the marriage will work in the future or not.
You can also do Dua To Marry Someone of your Choice if you want to marry the person you love.
How To Perform Istikhara To Get Married To Someone You Love
- Perform ablution ( wuzu )
- Do the Niyyah (Intention) to perform two rakats of Salat-al-Istikhara facing the Qibla ( direction of Makkah or Kaaba)
- Now raise your hands and touch your thumbs to your ear lobes with palm facing the Qibla and say Takbir – Allahu Akbar, which means Allah is the Greatest and fold your hands (right hand should be placed over the left hand) and put it over the chest.
- Now Recite Sanaa – “Subhana kallahumma wa bi hamdika wa tabara kasmuka wa ta’ala jadduka wa la ilaha gairuka”
- Then recite Taawudh – “Audhubillahi Minash Shaitanir Rajeem”
- Recite Al Fatiha (The Opening) Surah (Chapter 01) of the Glorious Quran.
- Then Recite the Istikhara Dua, Which is given above.
- Now Say the name of your lover or partner with their mother’s name.
- Within 7 days, you will get a sign in your dream with your answers.
You can also do this Dua for Love Marriage Proposal Acceptance. It can be used to attract a lover or a particular individual, or your crush you want to marry.
If you run into any trouble or if you have a hard time grasping the essence of this Istikhara, then you can consult with our Molana Bakhtawar Ali Saab on Whats App. He will clear all your doubts and answer all your questions.
Note – Females can skip during their 7 days of menses/periods.
Precautions You Have to follow For Istikhara For Love Marriage
Here are Some precautions that should be followed to perform Istikhara for love Marriage.
- You have to do Istikhara by yourself never ask your friend, family, or partner for this
- You can take the help of Molana Bakhtawar Ali Saab if you don’t know how to do it Perfectly.
- Then You have to Wait for at least 5 days for the dream or a sign from Allah (SWT) naturally
- Doing Istikhara for love Marriage for the matters that you already know is also not allowed to do.
- You Should do the Istikhara until you get the results ( At least for 5 to 7 days )
If you follow all these precautions from the depth of your heart completely, then you will surely get the solutions to all your doubts and requirements.
Also, read about this – Wazifa To Create Love In Someone’s Heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it helpful in choosing the right partner?
Yes, this dua will help you to find a good partner with whom you can spent your whole life peacefully and happily.
Should I rely on someone else’s Istikhara for me?
This is one means you can take: to seek the istikhara of a pious person. The permissibility of this was mentioned explicitly by the Malikis and Shafi`is. The Hanafis do not appear to have discussed this issue [al-Mawsu`a al-Fiqhhiyya, Kuwait], but there is nothing in it that would indicate its impermissibility. Rather, it is merely the taking of a means, which is permitted as long as one knows that the one who gives and takes, benefits and harms is Allah alone.
Should Istikhara be prayed once or multiple times?
When one is not clear about the result of the istikhara, the fuqaha mention that it is recommended to repeat it, up to seven times if necessary (usually done on separate occasions).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?