Asalaam Alaikum, Today we will talk about Powerful Dua To Save Marriage From Divorce. This article is for those whose husbands or wives announced that they are no longer happy in their marriage. You may have heard painful things like “I am just not happy anymore,” “I don’t love you,” or “I am leaving you,” or maybe they have already left you.
No Matter what the case is. I know how extremely difficult, stressful, and heartbreaking this situation is. And I know how hopeless you might feel in such a situation.
If you and your spouse are contemplating divorce and one of them wants to give a chance to the marriage. You need the guidance of Islam and the Quran. Then you are at the right place. You can do so by reciting this dua. This prayer can save your marriage from divorce.
It can help you stay together and protect your marriage from the effects of divorce. Besides, it helps you get back your love, so you can keep your marriage strong. This dua is also very effective if you have troubled emotions between you. So, Here is the dua to make your marriage strong.
How To Perform Powerful Dua To Save Marriage From Divorce Step by Step
- First of all, it is important to say the dua on Wednesday morning.
- This dua should be recited during Fajr.
- Make a Fresh Ablution.
- Read Durood Sharif fifty-one times.
- Now Recite Surah Yaseen Verse 1 to 36.
- Then Recite the 11 eleven beautiful names of Allah SWT.
- Now take Tea Powder or any masala that you can mix with food.
- Again Read Durood Sharif fifty-one times.
- After Reciting Blow on the masala or tea powder and give that tea, or you can add that masala in food.
Perform this Dua To Save Marriage From Divorce continuously for 7 days. Inshallah, things will become good between you and your husband. Also, he will love and do care for you more like he used to do in starting days.
Powerful Quranic Dua To Stop Divorce
The relationship between husband and wife is very sensitive. There are so many reasons because of which disputes arise in marriage and because the trust in each other gets affected and issues like divorce come up. Sometimes small issues like lack of communication, lack of time for each other, constant arguments, and differences lead to divorce. And in such a situation, it is important to consider a Powerful Quranic Dua To Stop Divorce.
In this post, we have come up with divorce problem solutions by Quran. You can take the help of this Most Powerful Dua to stop divorce and have your marriage work by using this Islamic remedy from Quran e Pak to save your marriage from divorce.
You Can Also Read :
How To Perform Powerful Quranic Dua To Stop Divorce Step by Step
- First of all, it is important to say the dua on Friday Jummah morning.
- This dua should be recited during Maghrib Prayers.
- Make a Fresh Wuzu.
- Read Durood e-Ebrahimi verse 11 times.
- Now take a clean red cloth.
- Then Tie palm dates to the cloth with a red thread.
- Now Recite the first verse of the Surah Al Talaq (166).
- Blow on that Red cloth and Keep it with you in a clean place for 24 hours.
Perform this Powerful Quranic Dua To Stop Divorce for seven days. If your divorce issue gets solved, you can throw this red cloth in running river or lake. Make sure you do not miss a single day; otherwise, you will not get the desired results.
If you want your Ex Love back in your life then you can also try this Dua to Get Someone Back. It will help you make your ex madly in love with you.
Precaution For Powerful Dua To Save Marriage From Divorce
- Start this Dua on the mentioned day given in the dua.
- You should make your husband or wife understand that your marriage is sacred to Allah, and you should respect this warning.
- Make sure that your spouse is not on periods.
- You can take the help of Molana Bakhtawar Ali Saab if you don’t know how to do it Perfectly.
- Please do not perform this wazifa for any illegible/ haram purpose of yours.
- Females should not perform this wazifa during the days of their menses/periods.
- The dua should be read on a normal day without interruption during her monthly cycle.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?